ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 07:22:06 +0000
I got it Kathy and sent out a prayer for you and Chris.  I am glad it went well.  God is in control. Even if Chris thinks he's not.  He will realize someday how much God is in control and he will turn his life around and be a better servant  going through what he has and may.

--

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74

From: Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>