ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2023 21:09:34 -0700
Hi,

It's been a long time since I've received posts on this list, but I hope some of you are still around. I was playing around with a website called

FakeYou.com

They have a ton of text to speech character voices to choose from that sound very real. You can type in what you want them to say, though they don't always get it quite right. I made a skit using the voices of former US presidents. I think of Phil, that he would get a kick out of this. Here's the link below to the file I put up on Google Drive.

Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XFXwEp6N__Xi0UvlhFh7OqkjYUadzt4P/view?usp=drivesdk

Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit
www.CochlearAmericas.com