ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vicki Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:21:52 -0500
I have a prayer request.  I would like to ask that you all pray for me
because I don't know if I said that I would be going to South Carolina to
train for a job at The American Red Cross here in Philly.  Blindness and
Visual Services as they are called here is supposed to be paying all of my
expenses, but my placement counselor told me that the money wouldn't get to
me in time, so I have to pay for my ticket down there, and my meals on the
weekends, and they would send a check to my house While I am gone, and my
husband can then send me some money if I need it.  We get our meals on
Monday through Thursday at the Commission, and Friday Breakfast and lunch,
but for dinner on Friday, and on Saturday and Sunday, we are on our own.  I
don't have any of the money to do this, so I am asking for prayer that God
will provide the money for me.  Anyway, I would like to ask you to pray with
me and for me.