ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Schwery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2005 19:38:33 -0600
Phil, it seems that I remember that it used to be one of the f keys, f5 or
f8.  Until we find the hotkey, what you can do is hit s from the context
menu.  You can bring up that menu with the context key, the one to the left
of right control, or use shift-f10.

earlier, Phil Scovell, wrote:
>Helen,
>
>After spending some time yesterday reading through all the documentation, I
>basically found all those but it is nice to have them all in one file.  So
>thanks for putting those on the list.  However, the one I am stumped with is
>how to get the Strong's to display.  Yes, I can press S and see all the
>numbers but I cannot find the hot key to make that number display the Greek
>or Hebrew meaning.  I've done it dozens of times with my other computer but
>it has been several weeks since I did it and I simply cannot recall the hot
>key to make the Strong's definitions come up so I can read them.  I didn't
>see such a hot key in your list nor in any of the documentation I read
>yesterday.  Any ideas?
>
>Phil.

John

   Virus checking completed: All viruses functioning normally