ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 21:01:42 -0400
Hi and welcome to Dan and Keith.  It is good to meet you both and look
forward to hearing from you.  I am one of those who don't post often but
read all the posts and pray even for those requests that I don't respond to
or mention. This is a wonderful family of Christians and we have experienced
the Lord's blessings together.  We pray together and share our lives,
dreams, needs and our problems and then our blessings.  Hope you find as
much friendship, brotherhood and comfort as I have found here on the Echurch
list.

May God bless you both here and use you to be a blessing to all the group.

Ned