ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2015 14:30:43 -0600
Hi Everyone,

We're getting a lot of snow right now, and it's just barely above zero.

Please pray for us for safe traveling, as we have to go to Mitchell
tomorrow, January 6th. I have my first of 3 Breaky Therapy treatments
on Tuesday, January 6th at 9 AM.

We'll have to leave before seven AM, as we don't know how the roads will be.

I'm quite nervous about this, as I have to lay perfectly still for
about an hour.

If you want to know what Breaky Therapy is, you can do a Google Search.

I won't put it in this message as it's too graphical.

Please pray for safe travels, to and from the treatments, no
complications and no side affects from these three treatments.

I'll have the second treatment on Friday January 9th at 10:30 AM and
the third one on January 13th at 10:30 AM.

I will be praying for a lot of people tomorrow morning during this
first treatment.

Part of the time, I'll be in the CT scanner and part of the time I'll
be in the radiation room. I'm really kind of scared.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Loving you all bunches,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.