ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 07:39:25 -0400
This afternoon at 2:30!!! but people are going crazy here because of the
storm, I am in Columbus Ga, pretty far from Mobile as I see it, but then I
am not geographically inclined either!so will h ave to check and see what is
going at  the college!
would really just as soon get it over with!!!!!

Rhonda