ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2006 00:49:28 -0500
Rhonda,
On the surface it sometimes looks like others get all the blessings, all I
know is that the Lord has a plan for everyone and it will be revealed to us
at just the right time!  I had an experience yesterday and I am not pleased
at how I handled it.
I got mail for my former husband and on the outside of the envelope it
clearly stated that in 2007 he is entitled to lower medicare benefits and
lower prescription drug premiums and lower copays!  It made me angry at
first, and then envious because I do not have any health insurance coverage.
I had to ask the Lord to forgive my sins and to please remove the anger and
envy from me.  He sure does have the insurance coverage but he has paid a
very heavy price for it.  When I thought about that I realized just how
blessed I am.
I can't define blessings for you but I am very blessed and I have a feeling
you are very blessed as well!
Huggs and blessings my friend,
Virgie and Hoshi