ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2005 10:56:47 -0500
Good morning all,
I have had a long and hard week for which I am thankful.  Yes, it means that
I have been busy and that is always good and I am thankful to keep busy.
this week has, at the same time, been a drag because I haven't felt up to
paar.  I don't know if it is the change in the weather or what but I refuse
the sickness and all that Satan can throw at me.  I am a  winner because I
belong to Him who never looses.  Praise Him!
I am home today till late this afternoon and going to go into the chatroom
and leave the computer there. Should you come into to the room, press the
control keyy and hold it to talk.  If I am not near the microphone, the
volume will be up so just yell for me and I will be there as soon as
possible.  I look forward to talking to many of you with whomm I have never
actually  spoken.
For those who don't know about the chatroom, I will give the link below.
When you go into the chatroom, it will download the chat software to you
computer.  That will only take a few seconds for most and not more for the
rest.  This is an audio chatroom but also has the option of text chat.  In
order to  talk you must hold download the control key.  While you hold the
key down, no one else can speak or be heard. When you go into the room, you
will be asked for "name" and "password".  Just enter your name but skip the
password.  One is not necessary.  then press "enter" or "log in" whichever
it says and you will be launched into the room.
Here is the link and I would reccommend you copy and paste it into your "my
favorites" or make a shortcut to your desktop.  Okay, here's the link.

http://67.19.231.218/v4/login.asp?r=2dd647b0

Look forward to visiting with you.

Ned