ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Peveto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 17:04:15 -0400
Hi all,
Well I haven't written much lately, but I want to tell you what a blessing
and joy it was to be apart of Dave and April's wedding.
Dave and April are terific, and are a blessing to me.
God is first in there lives, and you can truly see that both of them are
determined to make each other happy, and that they truly love each other.
They both stand for what is right, and know God is first in there marriage,
and he will guide and direct them, in this life.
April, and Dave thanks so much for allowing My husband and I to be a part of
your lives.
We are truly blessed to have you guys in ours.
And the next time we see each other, maybe we should have a tree climbing
party.
lol.
Rhonda Rhonda