ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2006 14:16:06 -0700
Virgie,

Speaking of rockers and comforters.  I have this comforter that is down
filled.  It is so wonderful to cover up with it and snuggle down under it.
There is something about it that generates a warm cozy feeling.  I really
didn't intend this to bring a normal topic back under list topics.  But the
other night out of the blue, when I was wrapping up under that thing, I just
wondered when the Holy Spirit was referred to by Jesus as a comforter, if
this is similar to the comfort of the quilt type comforter.    I know it's
oh so much more.  But I really think that warm cozy comforted feeling is
lovely.  Doesn't the Holy Spirit do that for us?

Vicki