ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kim Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 07:17:22 -0500
Thanks. Anyway, I told him to flee from me in the name of Jesus. I swear,
though, it felt as if someone was hiding in the shadows watching me. Ugh,
scary!

In a small way, it reminded me of spy movies, or about a trick my niece and
my cousin's daughter pulled on me awhile back, when they were spying on me

and scaring me. Oh, it was awful! I don't ever want to experience anything
remotely like that again. Thanks to Jesus for allowing my aunt to come home

when she did. Otherwise, woo! I don't want to think about it. Trust me, you
don't want to experience anything like it. When I was walking toward the den

and had the feeling that I was going to fall right into hell, I was almost
paralyzed with fear, almost scared to take another step. Ugh! It just sent
chills

up and down my spine, like a chilly and cold finger. Bugh! Oh Lord Jesus,
don't ever let me experience a feeling like that again. I'm one of Your
children.

I plead Your blood over me. Thank You.

I even quoted Scripture from Psalm 91, and even sang a few hymns. The
feeling didn't leave me until my aunt got home and I finally crashed.