ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 23:34:32 -0600
Hi Phil,

Thank you for writing on behalf of Paulette. I'm praying for
Paulette. Paulette called me this morning and told me about her voice
note crash. I don't blame her a bit for being upset about it. It's
her only source to the internet right now.

I'm praying that they can fix it, and then she can sell it to help
pay for the Empower. I'm personally glad she ordered it, as she's
been wanting it for a long time, and she really needs it, also.

I'm also praying that she can get a loaner very soon until she gets
her Empower.

Please pray also that God will provide enough money to completely pay
for it, so she doesn't have to make payments every month.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson