ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2018 17:02:36 -0600
Hi to everybody on our small list,

Small is not all bad though it could be fun to have more of us. You all are the best. Ah, yes I know, Face Book and other social media are the in thing. But still, some of us do enjoy e-mail anyway.

The list has been quiet. I know we all have things going on. On a difficult note, we had to place mom in assisted living and it wouldn't have been my first choice. On the other hand, I believe her to be in a safe place. No easy answers on some things these days.

We are having some construction being done where a sewer line is being replaced next to our house. Feels very strange when the house vibrates with the booming and pounding.

Nothing else really significant is happening. I'm so glad God's mercy lasts forever and will carry us through the hard things in our lives, as well as the happy things.

Oh yes, and I have some physical cd's that are located on the cdbaby.com store website for sale at a good price break. $6.99 each, a bargain you just can't pass up. .It's an instrumental CD and I believe it will bless your life. and if you're so inclined, please either go to the www.cdbaby.com site or give them a simple phone call at (800) 289-6923. They'll be happy to help you out either way. I need to sell these this week. I'm asking the Lord for some additional creativity fresh fire in addition. Feel free to touch base with me if any questions.

Hope each of you is doing well.  Let us hear from you as you're able.

Blessings,
Vicki