ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 10:20:24 -0500
Kathy,

Oh, but these poor poor folks who faithfully and trustingly gave you their
birthday just knowing, you being a woman of God would justly remit in good
faith the same information to them. We know Kathy that you in no way would
horde such information and will, in the next reply, tell us your birthday,
and put to rest any doubts that may be lurking about as the good folks of
this list read this continuing saga of a thread. I'm sure they are at the
ready to wish you a happy birthday when your birthday comes up next J J J J
whoops hehehe almost did it again didn't I. I really think you should let
them know now before I accidently slip it out here. So Kathy. Now when did
you say your birthday was?

Brad

Kathy Du Bois wrote:
>Brad,
>Don't forget, I know where you live.
>Kathy

>Get your name as your email address.
>Includes spam protection, 1GB storage, no ads and more
>Only $1.99/ month - visit http://www.mysite.com/name today!

Brad

   There is a difference between having a problem, and being a problem