ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:25:37 -0600
Wow Rhonda.  Good thing you had that checked out and have now a sort of
other device.  At least you can walk.  I won't say, don't over do.  You
probably won't just due to the swelling and pain.  But be really careful.

I'm posting too, to my class, now that my inter-net is back up again.

Write me off list and tell me which classes you are taking.  We'll compare U
R L'S.  (written that way for the sake of speech)

And this weekend, I hope to get some things posted here.  Everybody's been
quiet this week.  That's not necessarily a bad thing.

Vicki