ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 17:56:14 -0500
Hi Kathy,
Oh, I can imagine how much you are hurting right now.  Please know that I
will continue to pray for you and your family.  It is wonderful to have
brothers and sisters in Christ to lean on when you need to talk, and it is
just as wonderful to have others lean on you too.
Huggs and blessings.
Virgie and Hoshi