ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 2009 23:07:57 -0600
The Safe Place Fellowship website has finally begun adding audio to the
site.  I had recorded an hour Bible lesson about how a Christian can fail
and what the Bible says about it.  That was clear back in January of 07 but
then my health began going south and I likewise didn't have enough get up
and go to learn an audio editor to prepare it for the website.  Since last
Friday, I learned how to use Gold Wave enough to edit the recording I made
with my Olympus digital recorder a year and a half ago.  I now have it on my
website.  It is the only audio file so far but now that I have learned the
audio editor, I'll be adding more and more to the site in short order.  If
you are interested, either click on the URL below or on the second URL at
the bottom and search for the word audio.

http://www.safeplacefellowship.com/audio/DOWN-FOR-THE-COUNT.MP3

It Sounds Like God To Me
www.SafePlaceFellowship.comm