ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kim Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:03:02 -0500
Hi. I was in the bathtub awhile ago, and all of a sudden, it felt like an
evil person or spirit was in the bathroom with me. Chills went up and down
my back. It scared me. I started singing hymns to make it go away, but when
it didn't work, I quoted a few sentences from psalm 91. It was like
something just stepped into the room and grabbed me. A feeling of dread came
over me. It's like something terrible is about to happen. Pray please. Dear
Father in Heaven, take this feeling away from me, or help me understand what
it means. I haven't slept a wink all night, and I've been awake all day, can
you believe it? Plus, I had a bad feeling as I walked toward the den that if
I stepped forward, I'd step through an opening in the floor and land right
into hell. I know that sounds silly, since I'm a Christian, but you know the
devil will use any trick in the book to make someone afraid. He steals,
kills, and destroys. Note, the only reason I capitalized the word he is
because it was the first word in the sentence. To not do that would violate
grammar's rules. I wish I didn't have to capitalize it when talking about
the devil. However, when talking about Jesus, I could put it in big bold,
italicized, capitalized letters. Okay, I know, I'm being overdramatic, but
please pray for me.