ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 05:26:48 -0700
        Hey Phil,
So it's your birthday.  Was this one of the great damaging facts of your
childhood?  I mean not having a real birthday except every four years.  Does
thatt make you about 14 years old, now?
Yes, Phil, I knew there was something wrong with you--but don't know if you
could exactly blame it on your parents.  Surely there must be someone you
can blame for this? Freud?  Dr. Laura?  God?  Oh Phil, maybe it's your own
fault.  You know how it is in psychology, someone has to be blamed.
So, Poor Phil, I guess you just feel rejected because you can only truly
celebrate your special day every four years.  And so, I guess that makes all
our birthday greetings of none effect.  What's a guy to do about this,
anyway.  Oh well, I'm sure Sandi understands.
    So if this note has made you depressed it has accomplished iits
purpose.  But the real purpose was to get you to laugh.
If you can't laugh, just wait two more years.
        God bless, Phil.  Just being a little crazy tonight.
Vinny