ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2013 08:42:27 -0500
Dear Rhonda,

I'm praying for Peace and comfort for you when you are anxious and
worry. I understand completely, as I do the same thing about most situations.

Remember God is in control of every situation, and we just have to
let Him be God. <smile>

Although, sometimes, He does want us to do things on our own, not
without him, but with His guidance, but how do we know what He wants
us to do? That's always my question.

Ask Holy Spirit what you should do?

I'll even do that as well. I'll ask Holy Spirit to give you wisdom
and show you what your next step in this job hunting process is. <smile>

Lovingly,

Pat Ferguson