ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 15:28:10 -0400
Oh, I will pray for her.  I kind of know how she feels.  My retina detached
and that's how I lost my sight in one eye and the other I never seen out of.
I'm glad they are working quickly because that helps things.  If you wait to
long it wont work and I think that's what happened to me but I'll never know
for sure.  I;'m praying work out for her for the best.

Amy