ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 12:56:50 +0100
Dearest Rhonda,

I just want to put my arms round you and let you cry.  Mike is
generally healthy but he had a very bad bout of gastric flu (or
it probably was food poisoning, though not confirmed) last year
and he literally couldn't stand.  I was worried and cried about
him because I was afraid it would go from bad to worse.  I have
since been ill myself for some months now and sometimes get quite
afraid as things appear to change.  Be encouraged as you think
back to the last big problem.  (I remember when Ben was so ill in
hospital.)  God kept you both then in His love and care and
continued with you all the time.  Nothing has changed with Him!
He sees every tear and loves you both very dearly.

Be assured you're in my prayers right now.  Keep us posted,
please.

CAROL

Gatorade but
>not much of that at all! He doesn't want to take any of his
medicine
>today...he is sleeping now, but  that's sort of one and off!
>He is swollen too, they told him last time he saw a doctor in
November that
>his kidneys were functioning at forty percent, I think it must be
worse now.
>I am so worried about him, please pray! I have a termpaper due
Thursday, and