ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 08:59:36 -0000
Hi all,

Recently the subject of daily Bible reading was mentioned during a time at
our church and our dear Ron gave us the following resource.  Go to
http://wiki.biblebase.com/index.php/The_Bible:_Daily_Bible_Reading_Plans

(Watch that line is long.)

If you want to read more about Ron, simply go to

http://wiki.biblebase.com/

and work your way from there.

Phil, you'll find talks too and other items of interest, . . . perhaps.
<Smile>

Ron is a good teacher and he and his wife have been good friends to me over
the years.

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.