ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 10:45:18 -0500
Chris,

I pray that everything went okay and that you all got to Church on time.

Just give it to God, and try to be calm and loving! as getting angry and
blowing up doesn't solve anything, and it just makes people more mad.
<smile> I'm not trying to tell you what to do. <smile>

I'm praying for you.

Blessings,
Pat Ferguson