ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 20:02:29 -0400
Philm,
You told me to have him turn down the voltage!  See, you don't like it
when I'm quiet either!  GRin!  Actually, I didn't even get your note
until probably twelve hours after you wrote it.  My son, Chris, has
discovered playing StarCraft on line.  Goodness, if it isn't one thing
with that boy it is another!  Anyway, the only computer that is hooked up
with the internet is mine so I got kicked off so that my son could defend
the universe, or something like that.  Thankfully, he is talking about
saving up for a computer after he pays for drivers Ed. so this will
hopefully be a short term inconvenience and with every room wired in my
new snazy house, he can pay for his own internet hook up too and leave me
alone!  GRIN!!  Oh brother.  then I'll have to begin worrying about other
problems with him.
        Well guys, that's the latest news from Lake Woe Begone, and may
the force be with you!  GRIN!
Kathy

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!