ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:58:58 -0600
Doris,

I'll have to try that in my version but I thought  at one time I tried
everything but who knows... I'm so use to it now though. For scripture
reference yeah I just use CTRL B and fill in something like Ps 1:1 or Prov
1:1 or Mat 1:1 or such.  Press enter and it takes you off. You can tab for
more options as Bible version and whatever. Yeah it is great, lots of
resources at the fingertips. Even the maps have text info in them which is
interesting. I probably haven't explored how to tweak it the best as you
know how that is, very time consuming but it is pretty darn navagable as is.

Brad