ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:57:35 -0800
Hi Lynn,

Tell Triston I know what it's like.  I had five guides, but now, due
to my needing a walker, my work with dogs is at an end.  Tell him my
heart, and my prayers are with him, na, make it with both of
you.  You have to get used to lots of stressers I'll just bet.

May THE LORD go with both of you.

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

purple Mari