ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2017 08:52:06 -0600
Hi Vicki, Jen and Everyone,

I agree withyou, Vicki.

Also taking total authority over any thoughts that are from satan and
not really from you.

If you can get through the book called Battle Field Of The mind, by
Joyce meyer, that is a great book.

Also, the swqual to it called Power Thoughts.

I own that book, but I've not read it yet.

I think they are both on Bard.

There is also a series of books on BookShare by Joyce Meyer called
"Straight Talk.

I'm praying for you all, and you are all Loving! <smile>

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.