ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 04:03:23 +0100
Brad,

Thanks for sharing your views on this and, yeah, well, it could well be
"the mark of the beast".  What makes you think that this (microchipping)
really is the mark?  I certainly think there are a number of changes
going on right now which point to the end.

We're going to have to trust the Lord in those days as never before
because, without the mark, there will be no buying and selling for us
Christians;  God through many and various means will have to provide for
us!  This means we must not think that we can be providing for
ourselves.  (Well, that's how I see it presently anyway.)

--
Carol