ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2007 08:26:09 -0400
Oh Phil,
The thing is, I stayed up way past my bedtime and everything.  The
first half was so good and then, the second half, it was like they
were all on downers or something:  and the penalties!!!  There's just
no excuse for that kind of stupid stuff.  Their heads were definitely
full of cheese last night, that's for sure.
Kathy