ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2008 17:57:24 -0600
A  co-writer of mine is in the process of losing his mom. She had a severe
stroke a few days ago, and she had made my friend the agent of her advanced
health directive, which was in the event of such an ilness, no feeding
tubes were to be administered and she is unable to swalow, talk, move her
right side or understand anyone talking to her. So he and family
basically  are watching her fade off, hopefully to God. He said she is
Christian but I'm pretty sure my co-writer friend isn't a believer.  Anyway
a couple requests, that out of this those who don't have  Christ may find
him, and also he asked me to sing a song at her service  which he wrote for
her this last Christmas. I've only seen it once before today when I got the
lyrics, chords and  scratch recording of an MP3.  New tunes aren't my
specialty under pressure that way, and I don't care about myself, I just
don't want to  make folks feel uncomfortable than they  already do at such
services. I probably have a week to figure it out.

Thanks.

Brad