ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeremy Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 23:01:28 -0500
Good evening everyone,
Tonight I come to you with a heavy heart, for the past couple of weeks I
have had certain thoughts on my heart, my walk with Christ being the most
inportant one of all.
I don't feel like I am where I should be, and I am really scared where I am
currently.  I know that I need to get on the right track, but saying so, and
doing so are 2 totally different things.  Needless to say, it is a struggle,
I say that I am going to do this, or that, but I am finding other stuff that
is getting in the way, or making me forget what I need to do, and that is
giving Christ some time of my day each day.
I have been reading different things lately and each thing that I read has
had the same message in it, and that is basically saying that I need to turn
around quick and run back to GOD, my Lord and savior.
So, I am asking the list, to please pray for me, pray that I will find the
strength and what ever I may need to turn around and stick to studying GODS
word and praying and keeping time for GOD each day and to not allow earthly
things get in my way or thoughts.
Thank you all for your prayers and support in this time of need, and may GOD
bless each and every one of you.