ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 01:29:05 -0500
Rhonda 1,
I know what you mean about one of those "show me" people.  I am a lot that
way.  Many would tell you that I am gullible.  Well, I am somewhat both and
at the same time somewhere in between.  I will go the 2nd and 3rd mile with
people and give them every opportunity but once you have violated my trust,
then I am suspicious and want to some evidence.  I just had a situation with
my grand daughter.  You all will remember how  we were reunited after twenty
years ago just October of 2004. After talking with her and visiting with her
a bit, I began to wonder if she was just using me and thinking that maybe I
was her rich grandfather.  I refused to believe that though there were a
number of things to make me think it more.  In January of 2005, I got a
family plan for my cell phone and added her to it.  A month or two later I
helped her to get her high school diploma at a price of $250.00.  She
couldn't get a job without it, she said. Anyway, a long story short, (did I
hear someone say short?) after many things and many prrofs to me that she
didn't intend to work nor change her life, I took her off my phone.  Now,
she is in jail for not paying child support.  I will probalbly not hear from
her again unless i look her up.  Maybe I can visit her in jail and let her
know that I love her but that I expect something out of her too.  Please
pray with me for Ivy Michelle.

God give you strength, Phil.

Ned