ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Julie M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2010 09:32:22 -0600
    Jackie,

I would encourage you to approach your worship leader about becoming more
involved. Most churches are happy to have more people participating in
ministry. I also find that we as blind folks need to do more of the
approaching, as sighted people aren't aware of our potential andabilities.

Glad the service went well,  despite the last-minute duet.