ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:38:33 -0500
Or it was damaged and was returned. In fact after they put it in, for like
a year. Have Greg check it out carefully as it is not uncommon for a tub
unit to develop hairline cracks because of the way the are installed, in
very tight tolerances. They should fix them without charge. We had ours
done twice now and it is a year and a half later.

Brad

Kathy Du Bois wrote:
>Pat,
>Greg thinks that the bath tub was meant for somebody else and it just got
>delivered to the wrong place.  Oh well, it was a nice thought while it
>lasted.
>Kathy

>The best thing to hit the Internet in years - Juno SpeedBand!
>Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Brad

   Man's way leads to a hopeless end, God's way leads to an  endless hope