ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:09:25 -0600
I happened to be looking through a list of mailing list through a website
recently when I came across a list especially designed to work with
Dissociative Identity Disorder cases, or DID for short.  It was run by
therapists.  You have to be approved before being allowed on this list.  I
thought perhaps I could learn some thing by just being a lurker so I applied
by writing the list owner.  Several days later, I received a nice message
saying thanks but no thanks.  I had explained who I am, that is, working as
a pastor right now, and that's what probably did me in, no pun intended.
Anyhow, it was suggest I take some professional training because it would no
doubt help my ministry a great deal.  That means, of course, secular
training.  No, it didn't hurt my feelings.  I get the same from licensed
practicing Christian born again therapists.  We can't let all that education
go to waste now can we?

Phil.