ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 05:41:59 -0500
pat.  I pray all goes well at the doctors and they can find what's going on.
I'll also pray that your anxiety goes away.  Please keep us posted!  Love
you!
Jenifer gilley
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."
Author unknown
AIM: jenibear1998
msn