ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheila Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 10:09:01 -0700
Sandy!
This is a very encouraging testimony to faith and perseverance! What an
awesome way to be a blessing for your vet and so many well-loved pets and
service animals along with their owners! I pray that you and Phil along with
all the animals in your home be blessed in return for the help and service
you are providing! It sounds like the blessings are returning to you
sevenfold!

let all be harmonious, sympathetic, brotherly, kindhearted, and humble in
spirit; not returning evil for evil or insult for insult, but giving
a blessing instead; for you were called for the very purpose that you might
inherit a blessing." (I Peter 3: 7-9)
-----