ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 13:11:06 +0100
Phil,

Pausing to pray for this little one and her family right now.

I've heard of such a condition where the brain doesn't pass on to the body
that it is full and has enough food.  (Something like that anyway.)

Please keep us posted.

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.