ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2008 19:18:56 -0600
Dear Loving Squeezable One,

Wow! I really understand all those fears.

Let's see. I'm afraide of the following:

1. Seizures,
2. Bombs,
3. Dying,
4. When I'm in public, I'm afraide of getting killed, mugged, or robbed,
5. Vomiting.
6. Storms,
7. I'm afraide of loosing Vernon,
8. Cancer,
9. Getting sick or hurt,
10. Heart attack,

And oh, unfortunately, the list goes on.

But you know what? Loving Ones, God is very loving and Merciful.

I'm praying for each and every one of you, Loving Ones.

Loving you all,
Pat Ferguson