ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:16:01 -0500
Hey Kathy,
I don't mind your asking at all.  I do get exercise not every day but quite
often and yes we have talked about that as well.  I have had trouble
sleeping all of my life but lately it seems to be getting worse.  When I see
the doctor next time I plan to talk to him concerning the medication I am on
to see if that might have something to do with it.  Thanks for asking and if
you have suggestions I am all ears.
Virgie and Hoshi