ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 16:52:14 -0500
Amy,

No need to worry. If you look at the date you posted this note, you really
haven't sent it yet lol. What am I talking about? The date on your mail is
August 1, 2005. You've gone and missed the whole summer. lol. You might
wish to check your date as well.

Brad

on 01:26 PM 8/1/2005, Amy Gordon said:
I can't believe my boyfriend must have somehow deleted my contacts in my
address book in outlook express.  He set the outlook express so he could
read his e-mail on it and I don't know what he did, but he had to have
done
something wrong to delete my addresses.  Oh well, I'll just put them back
in
later..
     Well, pray for me in the morning at 8:00.  That's what time I am
having
my wisdom teeth cut out.  Hope everyone is okay.

Amy