ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 14:22:19 -0400
Hi, Karen,

I'm not sure I've seen your name before.  But it's nice to meet you anyway,
and I thank you for praying for me.  I lay awake most of last night,
wondering what I could do to change the circumstances that had caused the
wounding, and the more I tried to figure it out, the more the Lord said,
No.  It is nothing you can do.  It is entirely in My Hands, in what I will
do.......not you, but Me, said the Lord.
Then He sent me a message through Phil at 3:30 this morning, confirming to
me the plans God had for me this day.  God is so wonderful in the care He
provides for those of us who know Him and love Him.

In His Perfect Love,
Helen