ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2008 21:19:15 -0700
Hi again!

Well, the surgery was more difficult than expected, and they were thinking
of keeping him tomorrow and tomorrow night, but Judy says he's getting
better faster than expected.  I'll tell you more later, because I can hardly
believe my ears, Literally! :)  Please continue to pray.  He's probably
still pretty sore.  My mom is spending the night at Judy's, and might spend
tomorrow night as well.  I imagine Judy made her go to bed very early,
because my mom was up very early this morning.  My nephew Joel will probably
take her back to the hospital to sit with Dad, if he's still there that day,
and maybe I'll get to spend time with her after I get home from Daybreak, if
she spends tomorrow night with Judy too.    So please keep her in your
prayers also.

Thanks much, and have a great day or night.

Sharon