ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 19:07:55 -0700
Some have asked about George.  I have been praying for him but have not
heard from him personally since a year before last Christmas.  Amazingly
enough, this very week, his oldest, and only remaining living sister,
emailed me.  Actually, it looked like a cell phone text message.  She is
getting a phone installed soon and is going to call me.  She said things are
about the same with George and his wife and things need to be worked out but
I'll know more when the sister calls me in the next week or two.

Phil.