ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:21:57 -0500
Sure. Excuses excuses lol. I'll just have to challenge you to a sing-off at
Shakey Lakes Park sometime in the future. Oh, not winter time, has to be
summer lol.

Brad

Kathy Du Bois wrote:
>Oh Brad, all I can say is that you are lucky that I'm in the throws of
>building a house right now and can't afford a trip to the midwest or you
>would really be running!  Pillow fight anyone!
>Kathy

>Get your name as your email address.
>Includes spam protection, 1GB storage, no ads and more
>Only $1.99/ month - visit http://www.mysite.com/name today!

Brad

   Having an auction, garage sale or need to sell just one item? Save $$
and post it for FREE at:
  HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Serving Northwestern Wisconsin and the Greater Twin Cities area!