ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2007 18:03:46 -0600
Well I didn't really answer lol. Don't fret on the answer, just answer how
you feel. I'd have an accident if the God of the universe showed up at my
door, and yet sitting here I'm not., I know because I just dropped a guitar
pick and had to forage for it lol,  I know in my mind he is everywhere,
omniscient and all and yet I'm not cleaning up the floor, does that mean I
don't reverent him the same? Does that mean I don't respect him the same?
Does that mean I don't think he is real unless he shows up in person? No,
not really. But I pretty much know I'd be shaking  out of shear power he
has and I'm sure be washed over with a tremendous feeling of love by him.
We humans are pretty fickle and struggle with "seeing is believing", I
guess Christ knew that when he instructed the gang at the Lord's Table. As
well instructed "blessed are those who do not see and yet believe".

Brad

Brad