ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 14:35:36 -0600
Kathy,
The problem with crooked teeth is that they are hard to take care of.  I've
had to have two of them pulled and a bridge put in.  All of my wisdom teeth
were also impacted becaue there was no room for them to grow.  Even now I
have trouble brushing my teeth well, especially the top ones.  The torture
might be worth it after all, LOL.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com