ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 20:32:52 -0600
Phil,

Geesh the whole lot of yas is havin' a go of it. May God fix yas up with
healthy snooters all round. No fun at'tall. Where in Wisconsin did  her Dad
go? There's some caves near this way called Crystal Caves.

Brad

At 12:40 AM 11/30/2007, you wrote:
>My daughter in law's step father came home from the hospital after a month
>of being there.  They believe that his lung condition is associated with a
>fungus breathed in while going into a cave in Wisconsin.  Little Baby
>Everett, we learned, has pneumonia but is on antibiotics and is doing well.
>My youngest son, Big Everett, and I went to the doctor together today for
>the same basic thing.  I have a sinus infection, cough, runny nose and ache.
>My son has that and more.  We are on antibiotics, nasal sprays, cough
>medications, and the like.  Sandy is coughing and sick to some degree but
>hasn't had to take off work but she is very miserable.  My daughter got back
>from New York Wednesday and is glad to be back.  Her boys got the flew while
>in New York.  So, the Scovell family is trying to recover.  I'm sick of
>coughing.
>
>Phil.

Brad Dunse
http://www.braddunsemusic.com

Check out my site, take a look, have a listen to some sample tunes or
contact me if you are interested in a calendar date. Comments are always
encouraged and appreciated in the guest book area. Also feel free to sign
up to the newsletter to receive an occasional performance update. Its easy
as pie, your address stays with us, and we won't pound you with mail either
I promise... no worry!